|8 days and 7 nights|
Mexico (Merida, Campeche, Palenque, San Cristobal De Las Casas, Tuxtla Gutierrez)
The Must-see of Yucatan, Campeche and Chiapas, starting from the Riviera Maya and ending in Chiapas.
POSSIBILITY TO ADD A SEA EXTENSION AT THE END OF THE TOUR IN:
- RIVIERA MAYA (with a domestic flight not included)
- IN THE AREA OF CHIAPAS OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN, in locations still untouched by international tourism as Puerto Arista, Bocal del Cielo e Madresal
Day 1 * Cancun
Arrival at the Cancun international airport and transfer to the hotel Beachescape or similar. Overnight.
Day 2 * Cancun - Chichen Itza - Cenote Chukum - Merida
Morning departure to Merida with a stop on the way to visit the ruins of Chichen Itza, Mayan capital of the Yucatán, where you can admire monuments that are famous all over the World, like the Pyrámid of Kukulkan. After the visit we will go to a cenote for a refreshing bath. Lunch at a local restaurant. Arrival in Merida in the afternoon and accommodation at the hotel La Mision de Fray Diego or similar.
Day 3 * Merida - Uxmal - Campeche
Our first stop will be for the visti of Uxmal, one of the most important treasure of the Maya civilization. Lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon arrival in Campeche, capital of the homónimous State, and accommodaton at the hotel Plaza or similar. Short visit of this city, still surrounded by ancient walls and towers that keeps a strong colonial feeling.
Day 4 * Campeche - Palenque
Departure for Palenque, upon arrival, around lunchtime, accommodationa t the hotel Mision or similar. Lunch. In the afternoon we will visit the archeological zone of Palenque, still partly hidden in the tropical jungle and rich of Pyramids and treasures.
Day 5 * Palenque - Agua Azul - San Cristóbal de las Casas
Today we will climb the mountains of Chiapas, driving through incredibly green valleys. A stop is made to see the Agua Azul waterfalls and to have a quick lunch. Arrival in San Cristobal in the afternoon and accommodation at the hotel Mansión del Valle or similar.
Day 6 * San Cristóbal de las Casas
Visit the indian communities of San Juan Chamela & Zinacantan. Afternoon free to visit San Cristóbal and for shopping.
Day 7 * San Cristóbal - Aeroporto di Tuxtla Gutierrez
Early morning transfer to Chapa de Corzo to baord one of the boats and sail to admire the famous Sumidero Canyon. At the end transfer to the airport of Tuxtla Gutierrez.
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotels or similar (4 stars)
- Daily american breakfast
- 4 Lunches (day 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Taxes and service for the meals included in the program
- Trasportation by air conditioned van/bus
- English speaking guide
- Entrances to the archeological sites and museums mentioned in the program
- All dinners and the lunches not mentioned in the program
- Flight from Tuxtla Gutierrez to any destination.
- Drinks and personal expenses in hotels and restaurants
- Tips for drivers and guides