|4 days and 3 nights|
Mexico (San Cristobal De Las Casas, Palenque)
This tour is operated with a spanish speaking driver for all the transfers, and with an english speaking guide during the visits. The transfer from Cancun to San Cristobal is offered by first class buses.
Please note: guaranteed departures every day of the year with a minimum of 2 participants
Day 1. Cancun - San Cristobal de las Casas
Departure in the early afternoon from Cancun bus station to San Cristobal de las Casas. First class bus. Overnight on board.
Day 2. San Cristobal de las Casas
Early morning arrival in San Cristoba, meet your guide at the bus station and transfer to the hotel Mansion del Valle or similar. Later on visit the indian communities of San Juan Chamula & Zinacantan. Rest of the day free.
Day 3. San Cristobal de las Casas - Sumidero Canyon - San Cristobal
In the morning meet your drier and departure to Chapa de Corzo. Visit by boat the fantastic Sumidero Canyon. Time at disposal for lunch. Back to San Cristobal in the afternoon.
Day 4. San Cristobal - Palenque
Morning departure to Palenque with your driver. A stop is included to admire the Agua Azul waterfalls. Lunch is included. Arrival in Palenque in the afternnon and visit of the archeological zone of Palenque with an english speaking guide. In the afternoon the tours ends at the bus station or in one of the hotels of Palenque.
- First-class bus for the Cancun-San Cristobal with overnight on board
- Accommodation in hotels listed or similar (3 / 4 stars)
- American breakfast daily
- 1 lunch (4 Day)
- Taxes and service for meals included in the program
- Transport by car / van / bus with air conditioning and Spanish speaking driver
- Italian speaking guide for the visits of days 2 and 4 only
- Entrance to the archaeological sites and museums mentioned in the Program
- Any overnight in Cancun
- The possible return by bus from Palenque to any destination
- Drinks during meals included in the program
- Personal extras in hotels and restaurants
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Taxes for each entry in Mexico