|3 days and 2 nights|
Mexico (Merida, Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Valladolid, Cancun)
Day 1 Cancún-Ek Balam-Chichen Itza-Merida
Morning departure to Merida, with stops along the way to visit important archeological zones. The first one is Ek Balam, small and little known, but extremely interesting. After this visit we continue to Chichen Itza, Mayan Capital of Yucatán, where you will be able to admire ruins that are famous all over the worl, like the Pyrámid of Kukulkan. Lunch in a local restaurant. Arrival in Merida late afternoon and overnight at the hotel El Castellano or similar.
Day 2 Merida-Uxmal-Merida
Today our first stop will be at the archeological zone of Uxmal, one of the most important centre of the mayan culture. Lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon arrival in Merida with free time for shopping or further visits. Overnight.
Day 3 Merida- Valladolid-Cancun
Morning visit of the “white city” of Merida, so called because of its colonial buildings. A stop in the “zocalo” (main square) is included to visit the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Townhall and the Montejo House. At the end departure to Valladolid, a charming colonial town with a beautiful Cathedral. Lunch in a local restaurant. Then we proceed to Cancún. Overnight in the chosen hotel.
- Overnight at the mentioned hotel or similar (4 stars)
- American breakfast
- 3 lunches
- taxes and service with the meals included in the program
- trasportation in air conditioned van/bus
- english speaking tour escort
- entrance to the archeological sites and museums menzioned in the program
- any overnight in Cancun
- dinner and all meals not mentioned in the program
- drinks and personal expenses in the hotels or restaurants
- tips for drivers or guides