|Bacalar, Mexico||10 hours|
Bacalar Lagoon, famous as the Seven Colors Lagoon, is one of the heavenly places on the Yucatan Peninsula that you can't miss. Its landscapes will fascinate you forever!
Once in Bacalar we will make a stop in the Azul cenote, a cenote connected to the lagoon by underground channels, where we will take a refreshing bath and then we will reach the lagoon where we will have 3 hours of free access to the services of a lagoon-facing establishment. Free time to enjoy the lagoon, relax and for those who want, it is included an hour of kayaking to see the lagoon from another perspective.
In the afternoon we will visit the town center, where the San Felipe Fort stands out: a fortress built during confrontations with the English in the 18th century. Free time to take pictures of the "Bacalar" sign.
- Round transportation with air conditioning and television.
- Entrance to the Cenote Azul for bath and relax.
- Entrance to the Sujuy-Ha establishment (Three hours): Free time to bathe in the lagoon. Use of facilities. 1 hour of kayaking, with vest included.
- Bottle of water on the tour.
- Free time in Bacalar, to visit Fort of San Felipe and distinctive letters.
- Includes lunch in the restaurant.