|Isla Mujeres, Mexico||9 hours|
Swimming with the Whale Shark, besides being an unforgettable experience, is an activity in which we mean to foster awareness and attention to the preservation of this species and marine fauna in general.
We will sail through the Mexican Caribbean in search of the whale shark, the largest fish in the world. It can reach the size of a bus and feeds only on plankton that is filtered through its large mouth. In spite of its imposing size, it is totally harmless and gentle. That’s why swimming beside it will be something unforgettable.
At the end of the encounter with the Whale Shark, we will set out for the beautiful Isla Mujeres beaches, where we will enjoy a light lunch, relax and prepare to sail back to the coast and board the transportations that will bring us back to the hotels.
• Certified guide in the selected language
• Transportation with AC
• Sighting / Swimming with the whale shark * (Ask about regulations according to environmental management plan)
• Non-alcoholic beverages
• Light continental breakfast
• Private pool with access to bathrooms, pool and showers
• Light lunch (sandwich / ceviche / vegetarian option)
• Whale shark marine and biosphere tax $ 10 usd
• Neoprene suit (for rent)
• Fullmask type snorkel mask (for rent)
Recomendations: Biodegradable sunblock, (help us to preserve the environment by using a better shirt for the sea); Towel; Extra set of dry clothes; Hat and sunglasses; Money for photos and souvenirs