|Playa del Carmen/Riviera Maya, Mexico||4 hours|
With the ATV and Secret Caves Tour you will experience an unforgettable adventure and enjoy all the charm of the Riviera Maya jungle and its landscapes.
We start the tour in the traffic-free jungle, which is about 28 kms round trip. The path is well designed and the elevations and obstacles are ideal to have fun when riding the ATV.
The route through the jungle ends with a series of interconnected caves which is a characteristic of the Riviera Maya. Then, we will start a walk inside these incredible rock formations and the guide will give you an interesting tour with the proper safety equipment. We will go through shallow waters and through chambers that are part of this enormous chain of subterranean rivers. At the end of the walk, we will get to a a Cenote’s natural crystal water pool. You will be able to swim and take time to appreciate more these colorful stalactites and stalagmites that nature created and kept for thousands of years.
• ATV moto single or double
• Entrance to park and cenote
• Helmet and googles for ATV moto
• Helmet, torch, water-shoes for underground rivers
• Tour Guide
• Bottle of water and shot of Tequila
• Medical insurrance in case of accident
• Transportation (5 to 25 usd depending on your location)
• ATV insurance (5 usd) (opcional)
• Bandana (5 usd) (opcional)
• Wetsuit (10 usd) (opcional)
Recomendations: Swimwear; Change of dry clothes; Trainers; Towel; Extra money; GoPro with acessories, hands free
***Possibility to do a similar tour, close to Tulum with a different cenote