|5 days and 4 nights|
Mexico (San Cristobal De Las Casas, Palenque, Villahermosa)
Departures are guaranteed everyday with a minimum of 2 partecipants
Day 1. Cancun
Arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Cancun. Our representatives will welcome the clients and will give them all the information about their tour. Overnight at the hotel La Quinta Inn or similar.
Day 2. Cancun-Tuxtla Gutierrez-San Cristobal
Transfer to the airport and departure by scheduled flight to Tuxtla Gutierrez. Upon arrival at the airport in Tuxtla meet your guide and departure to Chapa de Corzo. Visit by boat of the famous Sumidero Canyon. Lunch is included. In the afternoon we reach San Cristobal. Arrival and overnight at the hotel Mansion del Valle or similar.
Day 3. San Cristobal de las Casas
Morning visit of this beautiful colonial town, the market and the indian communities of San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan. Afternoon free.
Day 4. San Cristobal de las Casas - Palenque
After breakfast departure to Palenque. There will be a stop on the way to admire the Agua Azul waterfalls. Box lunch is inluded. Arrival in Palenque in the late afternoon and overnight at the hotel Chan kah or similar.
Day 5. Palenque-Villahermosa-Cancun or another destination
Morning visit of the wonderful archeological zone of Palenque. Lunch is included in a local restaurant and in the afternoon transfer to the airport in Villahermosa. End of services.
- overnight at the hotels indicated above or similar (4 stars)
- daily american breakfast at the hotels
- 3 lunches (day 2, 4 & 5)
- taxes and services with the meals included in the program
- transportation by van/car with air conditioning
- english speaking tour leader/guide
- entrance to the archeological sites and museums mentioned in the program
- flight Cancun-Tuxtla Gutierrez (aprox. Usd 100.00 per person plus airoport taxes). This cost will be added on tour quote on the basis of the best tarif at the time of reservation
- all drinks during the meals included in the program
- all personal expenses in the hotels and restaurants
- tips for driver & guide