|4 days and 3 nights|
The Caribbean Break TULUM includes:
- ARRIVAL TRANSFER FROM CANCUN AIRPORT TO HOTEL IN TULUM
- 3 NIGHTS AT THE SELECTED HOTEL (CATEGORY 3 STARS IN THE CITY CENTER) with BREAKFAST INCLUDED
- 1 DAY, DAILY EXCURSION TO CHICHEN ITZA, VALLADOLID and CENOTE with multilingual guide, entrance and lunch included*
- ALAMOS TRAVEL ASSISTANCE
Enrich your experience with extra excursions. Discover all our daily excursions!
Contact us for information and quotes!
If you are a travel agency, register or log in to find out about our services!
*DETAILS OF THE DAILY EXCURSION INCLUDED TO CHICHEN ITZA:
Chichen Itza is without a doubt one of the greatest jewels of the Mayan world. Selected as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Chichen Itza is a place you must visit at least once in your life. You will be immersed in this ancient city and stroll among all its amazing structures! The most famous building in Chichen Itza is the Kukulkan pyramid. This is where the magnificent phenomenon of light occurs during the equinox, when the feathered serpent god Kukulkan descends like a shadow on one side of the pyramid.
An expert guide will guide you as you visit the site by telling you fascinating stories and then giving you free time for photos.
During the day we will visit a wonderful Cenote located in the middle of the jungle where you can swim in its crystal clear and refreshing waters.
The tour includes a delicious buffet lunch in a local restaurant with regional Yucatec cuisine.
On the return journey to the Riviera Maya or Cancun, we will make a short stop in the charming colonial city of Valladolid.
• Round-trip transportation from your hotel or pick up point
• Certified guide
• Admission to the Chichen Itza archaeological zone
• Visit to Cenote
• Lunch (NO DRINKS INCLUDED possibility of adding a drinks package during the reservation)
• Quick tour of the center of Valladolid